Signs and posters are the trademarks for all businesses because:
- They increase the visibility.
- They help customers in locating your company easily.
- They can work as direction tellers leading to your place.
- They attract customers when designed in attractive colors and formats.
- They can become your own private identification landmark and logo.
So, clearly, they play a huge role in increasing your sales – they please your customers and are visual treats that can be identified even from a distance. That said, given their value, they should be impeccable. If you too want some of those to boost up your sales, you might want to have a look at some of the services – listed below – provided by elite firms like JF Litho.
- Signs and Lighting Services
Acknowledge it or not, there’s a connection between visibility and lights. So, it’s a great idea to get back-lit posters and signs designed at JF Litho. These signs can be:
- 2 dimensional
- 3 dimensional
And, sometimes, it’s necessary to have illuminated signs like an exit sign or an emergency sign guiding customers to safety.
Some of the best examples of the lighting that elite designers and manufacturers use are listed below.
- High performance projectors
- Lighting and lamps
- Spots and neons
- Luminous handrails
- Luminous panels for exterior and interior signs
- Large Format Graphics
Yes, lettering is an inseparable part of signs, but graphics are equally important, especially when it involves huge posters and billboards. The creatives at elite firms understand their importance; thus, they use only high quality materials to design one. Some of the most popular support materials used at JF Litho include the following.
- Adhesive vinyl
- Frosted adhesive vinyl
- Photo paper
- Static vinyl
- Car and Truck Lettering
What’s better for visibility than having your trucks and cars wrapped in your logo while transporting goods throughout the city? Well, nothing. When wrapped with your company’s name and logo, trucks and cars actually work as advertising on wheels. Such services at elite firms include:
- Full wrapping of vehicles for aesthetic purposes.
- Partial wrapping of vehicles.
- Truck and trailer lettering.
- Custom graphic designs.
- CNC Cutting Solution in 2D and 3D
JF Litho’s designs and prints in 2D and 3D are done on advanced computer software and they use the latest technology for cutting, printing, and sewing the billboards, banners, and posters that they produce.
All in all, these 4 services are exceptional quality benchmarks that you should be looking for when planning to re-brand your company.