Articles of Organization refer to the documents that establish the presence of a corporation and even called certificates of incorporation. Forming a corporation in New York involves filing the articles of organization within the state and entails a filing fee as well. It showcases details regarding the board of directors, incorporators, the purpose of the LLC, business contact information, and valid signatures.
Articles of Organization are a short formation document and shall hold onto the below-mentioned information in them.
- The LLC’s name and address
- A brief description related to the offered services and products. The description part does play a key role in establishing an LLC in NY
- Get in touch with the business filing agency to find the effective starting date of business operations. The date on which the state has accepted your filing shall be used as the formation date of the LLC.
- The entity or agent must present an in-state address and be ready to accept mail even during their business hours.
- If you are filing up the Articles of Organization with the help of an organizer, then their name and valid signature must be provided in the first place.
Windsor Corporate Services can help in rightly filing the Articles of Organization on your behalf with their in-house team of experts. They do hold upon a distinctive track record in terms of publishing the respective notices that are highly required to take forward the business operations as a hassle-free one.